Would you be willing to take a brief survey on the License Search application?
Court Reporters Board of California
The mission of the Court Reporters Board is to protect the public health, safety and welfare by ensuring the integrity of judicial records through oversight of the court reporting profession. The CRB carries out this mission by testing, licensing and disciplining court reporters, and by recognizing the schools of court reporting that meet state curriculum standards.
- CRB Today – Board Newsletter, Spring 2016
- 1996 Legal Opinion Regarding Southern California Stipulation
- The Court Reporters Board is now accepting individual taxpayer identification numbers (ITINs) for an individual applicant that does NOT have an SSN.
- Court Reporters Board Strategic Plan 2015-2018
- Voluntary CSR Oath
- MTFS Video Presentation
- Scope of Practice Regulation Effective October 1, 2014
- Professional Standards of Practice Regulation Effective January 1, 2014
- Seven-Hour Depo Limit, Effective January 1, 2013
- Clarification Regarding Expedited Court Transcripts
- Student Career Brochure
- Fees for Court Reporters Acting as Officials and Official Pro Tems
- Transcript Reimbursement Fund Pro Per Pilot Project
- Occupational Analysis Validation Report 2010
- Join CRB E-Mail Notification List
- Customer Service Satisfaction Survey
- Best Practices for the Use of Backup Audio Media (BAM)
- DCA Establishes Board Member Resource Web Page
- School Examination Statistics