Would you be willing to take a brief survey on the License Search application?
You have been selected to participate in a survey
Vision Statements/Goals/Ongoing Issues
- California court reporters will possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities enabling them to produce accurate and timely judicial records. They will protect the integrity of public records;
- California court reporters will be competent in all areas of practice and will adhere to high standards of technical competency and professional conduct;
- Candidates will have access to all necessary education and training material either through high quality schools or continuing education material; and
- California court reporters will be respected by members of the Court and the public for their role as guardians of the record.
- Consumer oriented, treating all persons who interact with the CRB as valued customers;
- Accountable to its membership, the government and the general public;
- Progressive, utilizing the most advanced means for providing services; and
- Proactive, exercising leadership among consumer protection and professional practice groups.
- Committed to the protection of civil rights and the judicial process;
- Ethical, impartial, and objective; and
- Professional in all aspects of their work.